Tyvek® Coverall, Zipper Front, attached boots, elastic wrists. 25/case. white. Very good splash protection.
OSHA Level C Protection
Tyvek® is a spunbonded olefin fabric that is made up of millions of polyethylene fibers that are spunbonded to offer unique qualities of excellent barrier, toughness, and strength in all directions. Tyvek® is lightweight and highly resistant to tears and punctures.
Protective clothing made of Tyvek® repels dirt better than woven cloth garments. Tyvek® provides an excellent barrier against dirt and other dry particulates, including asbestos, lead dust, and radioactive dusts down to sub-micron size.
- Tyvek® holds out 97% of asebestos, 99% of bacteria and 98% of ambient particles
- Tear, puncture, and penetration-resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Chemically and biologically inert
- Gament meets ANSI Standard 101-1996 sizing standard