Tyvek® Coverall, Zipper Front, Attached Hood, Elastic Wrists & Ankles. White. 25/case. white. Very good splash protection.
OSHA Level C Protection
Tyvek® is a spunbonded olefin fabric that is made up of millions of polyethylene fibers that are spunbonded to offer unique qualities of excellent barrier, toughness, and strength in all directions. Tyvek® is lightweight and highly resistant to tears and punctures.
Protective clothing made of Tyvek® repels dirt
- Tyvek® holds out 97% of asebestos, 99% of bacteria and 98% of ambient particles
- Tear, puncture, and penetration-resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Chemically and biologically inert
- Gament meets ANSI Standard 101-1996 sizing standard