Suntech is a Microporous Film laminate material bonded to a substrate of spunbonded polypropylene providing barrier protection, comfort and strength.
Suntech is a limited use protective apparel made of tHe company’s innovative fabric . Suntech is constructed of spunbonded polypropylene and laminated to Sunrise’s new microporous film to provide a superior combination of strength, barrier protection, and breathability.
Designed to provide high tensile strength and flexibility, this exciting new fabric allows Sunrise to fill the gap between performance and cost in protective clothing. Suntech protective apparel is available in four styles of coveralls, shirts, pants, la.b coats and sleeve covers. The perfect solution for a broad range of non-hazardous applications , protective garments made of Suntech offer superior strength , excellent wearability, a high degree of dry particulate holdout, and protection against non-hazardous liquids. Suntech is also offers excellent barrier protection against blood-born pathagens.
- Spunbonded polypropylene for high tensile strength and flexibility.
- Microporous film laminate provides superior combination of barrier protection and breathability.
- High degree dry particulate holdout to protect against the effects of chemical dusts, paint sprays, asbestos, and other airborne dusts.
- Designed for a broad range of non-hazardous applications including paint, spray, and fiberglass applications, general cleanup, pressure washing, non-hazardous liquid handling, tank cleaning, and printing.
- Available in four styles of coveralls.
Coverall, Zipper Front with Hood, Boot, Elastic Wrists. White – 25/case
Small | Medium | Large | X-Large | 2X-Large | 3X-Large | 4X-Large | 5X-Large | 6X-Large